Thursday 27 October 2011

Comments

Here is a comment that I posted on Lauren’s page:
Lauren, I just loved this story that combines both the past and present =) I'm glad you are still working on friend's composition, I remember you playing it at my house during placement it was amazing. You may not realise this but when you play there is peacefulness in you and you can see thorough enjoyment in your face and body. Music really becomes you and the love you have for music is what I think draws people to you when you play =)
Here is the link to my comment as well



Here is a comment that I posted on Shilmoni's page:
Shilmoni, I love your blog but I must say that I had a hard time reading it as the font isn’t the easiest to read. I’m glad that you get to share your culture with so many people and that they enjoy your food =) I had fun when we watched Julie and Julia and you’re right cooking is very inspirational to us all in different ways. You’re an inspiration to all of us with your love of cooking =D
Here is the link to my comment as well



Here is a comment that I posted on Rachael's page:
Rach, I love your photos =) they are all amazing and I can definitely see that you have a passion for photography. Continue doing an amazing job!!! I look forward to seeing more pictures in the future =D

Here is the link to my comment.




Here is a comment that I posted on Kelsey’s page:
Hey Kelsey, I've really enjoyed reading your blog and you can tell that you love baking =) I can't wait to try out this cheesecake recipe as I love desserts!! and I might even be tempted to try the fruit salad muffins at some stage too =)

Here is a link to my comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment